Generic Garment Care Instructions
For Hi-vis garments, we recommend following the below instructions to ensure prolonging the lifespan of the items.
- Wash at no more than 30c, and on a gentle wash.
- Avoid using fabric softener or harsh detergent
- Do not wash with other coloured items
- Turn the garments inside out before washing
- Do not dry clean
- If you need to tumble dry, do so on a low heat and ensure the garment is turned inside out
- If you need to iron the garment, make sure it is turned inside out and do not apply heat directly to the reflective banding.
For items that have been printed, please follow the below instructions alongside the advice given above:
- If you need to iron the garment, avoid applying heat directly to the printed area in any way.